Monday, November 14, 2011

Just for Today...

Today I will make at least one person smile. I will comfort someone who is struggling. I will be the voice of encouragement to one who is discouraged. I will wipe away tears of frustration and pain. I will adjust my life for the betterment of someone else. I will get out of my comfort zone and do what it takes to assist them to reach their goals. And when they do, I will take no credit or glory for what I have done. It is what I have been given from God above to bless others with. It is but a function of my stewardship of what God has given me. When they reach their goals, I silently reach mine. Their joy becomes my joy. Then without pause for personal celebration, we begin anew with new goals and greater perspective of the true journey in front of us. This is my passion, my love, my reason for living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rawwwr

It is official. I am a dinosaur. The realization hit me when I was driving to pick my daughter up from her late-night shift. It was not the ...